Ruth is quite an extraordinary lady. A cancer survivor and Ironlady athlete, Ruth has won over 900 trophies and is still going strong age 81.
In this interview Ruth will share her secrets staying fit at any age, recovering from injuries, and how to keep doing the things you love for as long as you’re alive.
You’ll also learn:
- How to adjust to an ageing body with ease, without abandoning your fitness goals
- How to keep your bones both strong and healthy
- All about the vegan diet
- How to get started on a heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory diet, with suggestions
- What to do when running is painful
- The concept of boom and bust
PS> Inside the Life After Pain Club right now we have several athletes who are returning to doing what they love – in a safe and steady way – without the ‘boom and bust’ cycle that often trips people up. It’s great to do this inside a supportive community – where you’ll also get to share other people’s insights and learnings along the way.